A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Tax Specialist”.
||Al Marwan Group Holding|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | ACCA | CIMA|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,500 AED – 7,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50 – 100 Employees|
Who are we:
Al Marwan Group is a holding company established in 1978, Al Marwan Group has grown a strong diversified portfolio in real estate development & management, hospitality, general contracting, and heavy equipment trading of brand new and used equipment for the construction, mining, oil, and gas industries.
Scope of Work:
The Tax Specialist is responsible for managing the functioning of the direct and indirect taxation sub-function which includes executing correct calculations, deductions, deposits, filing of returns and managing any litigations related to indirect tax on behalf of EWEC. In addition, the role is responsible for developing and implementing proactive and progressive tax planning and tax saving strategies.
- Project and plan the overall tax obligation in accordance with the business plan,
- Calculate Tax liabilities through the informed application of tax laws and regulations,
- Ensure compliance with the statutory regulations related to Indirect Tax,
- Carry out processes as per the defined Standard Procedures,
- Prepare tax calculations, estimates, and reports on accruals and purpose,
- Liaise with the Tax department, revert to queries and manage any litigations related to indirect taxes,
- Establish appropriate systems or processes for tax risk management,
- Act as the key point of contact and support for local and regional taxation matters,
- Review current and deferred tax provisions while keeping abreast with all regulatory changes,
- Provide support on internal tax advisory services and business operation matters to the organization,
- Coordinate ad-hoc tax-driven business initiatives locally or regionally.
- Facilitate tax audits, scrutinize all transactions and own the reporting dashboards for management teams and collate monthly tax reports for GST, Excise Tax, Service Tax, VAT, Customs Duty, etc.
- Coordinate and implement ad-hoc tax-driven business initiatives locally or regionally
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field, Professional Finance certification (ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) would be an advantage,
- Minimum of 3 years of extensive experience in Finance or related role (e.g. Tax Specialist), preferably in a:
- Diverse/multicultural business industry (obtained from medium to large organizations)
- Multi-national company
- General contracting and heavy equipment trading
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Visa & Insurance