A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Social Media Manager”.
||Majid Al Futtaim|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||9 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||22,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Majid Al Futtaim Retail invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa and Asia, serving over 560 million visitors a year. For the past two decades, we have shaped the consumer landscape across the region, transforming the way people shop, live and play, while maintaining a strong sustainability track record and the largest mall in the world to attain LEED Gold EBOM Certification. We have over 40,000 team members in 15 international markets representing over 100 nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. If you enjoy being BOLD, PASSIONATE and TOGETHER, then Majid Al Futtaim is the destination for you.
The Manager – Social Content & Campaign is responsible for driving the brand identity and campaign activations throughout all Majid Al Futtaim’s Carrefour social channels. This person will:
- Set the standards and processes around creativity between the markets
- Direct standardized communications throughout social.
- Lead the ongoing social content approach across the Retail corporate structure, including setting and executing a social executive and corporate thought leadership strategy.
- Responsible for all regional and local activations through social media & digital, linked to commercial activity, CSR and brand equity.
- Oversees the Social Media Campaign Manager
- Oversees the Social Media Content Manager
Role Details – Key Responsibilities And Accountabilities Content Creation
- Sets, along with the brand team, the guidelines for Social Content Creation for Majid Al Futtaim’s Carrefour business.
- Works with wider content team to develop templates & centralised, standardised content pieces for wider market dissemination
- Sets best practices for content creation based on findings in coordination with team
- Acts as the social content leader for dedicated corporate social accounts, liaising with Director of Communications and leadership team to implement and track success of same
- Aligning with wider corporate, country, omnichannel and executive teams, owns the production of 60% of the content produced & shared through owned social channels
- Working with wide MarComms, operational, country & executive teams, to understand key commercial, brand and CSR timings and business needs and objectives
- Leads the team to develop, with the wider stakeholders, a consumer-facing visual and content consumer focussed communication suite, suitable for multiple markets and digital communication channels
Guidelines & Review
- Designs the content review & approval process between Corporate & Market teams, including identifying the tooling & setting SLAs
- Creates the process for corporate executive account monitoring & management, escalating cases on the appropriate path and highlighting issues to management
- Develops with Content Manager the content approach between the available communication channels, including executive channels, content differentiation, tone of voice guidelines and strategies
- Develops and manages a suite of reporting to identify creative trends & opportunities from creative assets being released
- Creates content reports to push deep-dive data to senior management, detailing what content is resonating with the consumers (both B2C & B2B/Executive)
- Owns the ‘Content Calendars’ for Retail businesses, and executive members, and distribution channels
- Working with wide MarComms, operational, country & executive teams, to understand key commercial, brand and CSR timings and business needs and objectives and accordingly lead on key social media campaigns.
- Ideation and overseeing the delivery of large-scale campaign assets, including working with production houses, agencies and other 3rd and connecting with wider internal parties to ensure consistent delivery of high quality assets
- Ensuring that the Campaign Assets produced address the key needs & requirements of the campaign, and ensuring measurement and circulation of results post-campaign
- Provides structure and develops the framework for customer-facing social asset production, aligning with wider marketing teams & operation / executive teams
- Effectively ensures market nuance is captured in all campaign production, setting the playbook for campaign development at a central level to ensure all markets can incorporate communications
- Creates the guidelines for content development & tonality, including design, KVs and directives for all social content production.
- Sets the brand tone of voice & identity in our social channels, and leads the development of same for all markets.
- Defines the target audiences & relevant KPIs against those audiences to drive strategic organisational & country objectives
- Develops go-to-markets approaches for social media platforms, including new or unutilised platforms
Creativity & Community
- Creates the reporting suite to measure the performance of centrally produced content, and works with team members to consistently drive performance improving developments of the content to address audience needs
- Establishes the approval process, responsible for approving content being produced locally & ensuring a consistent approach to content production
- Leads the design of the guidelines & operating manual for all markets and executive teams, ensuring that all content being produce in any social channel is of a high standard
Human Capital Responsibilities
- Oversees the Social Media Campaign and Content Mangers, including the scope, output, performance and outcomes of those responsible managers.
- Assist with the implementation of the performance management process by setting objectives, monitoring performance, and provide constructive feedback and provide inputs to senior management
- Provide mentorship for the purpose of developing a continuous talent pipeline for key roles
- Provide inputs on training needs and coordinate with the HC department to ensure facilitation of training requirements
- Develop and implement on the job-training for the team
- Provide inputs for the development of annual manpower plan
- Ensure the implementation of MAF Retail’s corporate policies and relevant procedures
Definition of Success
- Design and content following the brand standards and guidelines
- Improved CTRs across the board
- Improved engagement metrics
- Development of SLAs, timelines, and adherence to same
- Distribution & agreement with multiple stakeholders on content calendars
Minimum Qualifications/education Qualification, Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing
- 9+ years’ experience in a similar position, experience in the retail industry is preferred, with a proven track record of success
- Social Agency experience in a leadership position for creativity
- Strong strategic and creative thinking
- Excellent communication skills verbally and in writing
- High attention to detail, especially in visual assets
- A deep understanding of social media content & creativity, and a deep understanding of how that applies to different platforms
- Very well organized & presentable, ability to maintain relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Highly skilled at negotiation & understanding of nuance; able to influence people at all levels, including C-Suite
- Fluency in English & Arabic