A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Investment Manager”.
|Company Name||Forforte Investment|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | CFA | MBA|
|Experience||7 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||22,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
- You will participate in the execution of transactions across the client portfolio, preparing client reports and key documentation for fund-raising, acquisitions, and disposals. You will take an active role in business development activities including involvement in the preparation of pitch books and other marketing materials, and meeting with existing / target clients. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Originate and deliver transaction ideas, identifying opportunities, opening and leveraging relationships
- Project manage the transactions, driving the transaction timetable, ensuring quality on client deliverables, as well as managing counterparties and other advisers to ensure transaction milestones are met
- Understanding the key business drivers as well as predicting, identifying, and managing key issues and risks through insights, factual conclusions, and advice
- Lead, develop and counsel junior colleagues, share knowledge, and take an active role in the growth and development of the whole team
Skills And Attributes
Experience of corporate finance in an investment bank, have ample amount of knowledge of the capital markets business in KSA, excellent analytical and presentation skills, professional services firm or boutique with a track record of working on both the buy-side and sell-side, as well as finance raising. Candidate must have strong experience on ECM side, must have worked on local IPO, should understand CMA & TADAWUL processes. The role would require strong numerical, financial and modelling skills based on a well-developed understanding of financial statements. You will have sound commercial judgment and an ability to generate creative solutions to problems.
To qualify you must have
- As a minimum, a Bachelor’s degree ideally in a finance related topic or similar,CFA,MBA is preferred .
- At least 7 to 10 years ‘of experience within an investment bank in Riyadh
- Strong communication, presentation & project management skills
- Proven ability to produce high quality and impactful professional documents for clients and internal us