A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Project Controls Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree| Masters Degree|
|Experience||8 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||20,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Project Controls Manager required for a major masterplan development in Dubai.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Leads application of specific planning/scheduling methods, techniques and tools.
- Being able to advise on complex requirements and communicate analysis and corrective measures effectively.
- Managing planning and scheduling delivery of medium/high projects/programmes.
- Being able to provide effective and timely advice to clients.
- Understanding of data management.
- Clearly understands the role and future career paths available from that position.
- Establishing programme controls reporting requirements and formats for the programme and projects delivered.
- Developing dashboards through PowerBI and other software tools being deployed across the programme.
- Developing the forms and tools for collecting project and programme status information.
- Coordinating the production and distribution of key reports for the programme team.
- Managing the assembly of programme and JV board presentations.
- Educating staff and the supply chain on the reporting requirements and transferring that knowledge.
- Defining and establishing requirements and design of programme reports.
- Managing the input and production of key monthly, quarterly or ad-hoc reports.
- Attending project review meetings where appropriate and challenging project status.
- Notifying staff of reporting requirements and timelines to ensure deadlines are met.
You have a degree or equivalent with professional work experience in one or more specific disciplines in the construction, Programme, project or commercial management disciplines. You have achieved professional qualifications (e.g., APM, MSP. PPC etc). You have in-depth knowledge of project controls, schedule management tools & software. You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams. You will have a construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace have to offer.