A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Supply Chain Executive”.
||Modern Pharmaceuticals LLC|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,500 AED – 6,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
As part of the Supply Chain team, our Supply Chain Planners will develop a robust demand plan by key Principles, based on business trends and demand patterns.
The role is required to analyze and troubleshoot demand related issues in a timely manner, whilst utilizing and maintaining our Demand Planning software as the primary forecasting tool.
The candidate is required to show confidence leading Sales & Marketing review meetings providing consistent, quality information.
The role is required to maintain Demand Planning processes to improve key KPI’s and conduct monthly forecast alignment meetings leading to producing accurate purchase orders.
What you will do
Key performance area 1: Forecast Data Management and Validations
- Provide sku level data management, ensuring all systems are updated
- Validate various system historical sales and input forward focused market intelligence and seasonal profiling
- Create demand forecasts at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons
- Create sku linking and product life cycle maintenance
- Promotional forecasting and planning
- Raise business aligned purchase orders whilst improving availability, optimizing working capital and reducing waste.
Key performance area 2: Customer and Partner Relations
- Builds effective relationships with our key customers and partners to achieve our business objectives.
- Has the ability to challenge where appropriate and in a constructive way
- Share key knowledge to ensure business alignment
Key performance area 3: Reporting & Communication
- Generate KPI reporting on time
- Develop routine and ad hoc demand & supply related reports for the leadership team
- Lead forecast alignment meetings with internal and external teams.
- Supplier Engagement and confirm all purchase orders on time
- A customer demand forecast which incorporates accurate market information that allows MPC to correctly predict customer demand and provide our Logistics Team with the appropriate information to plan and meet the customer demand.
- Improved relationships among planners, divisional teams, marketing and finance leading to effective knowledge sharing and an optimal consensus forecast to better guide improve purchase decisions.
- Refined systems and methods to continually improve forecasts to ensure we can better anticipate customer requirements.
- Accurate Purchase orders leasing to optimized working capital based off aligned forecasts.
What you must have
- Bachelor’s degree preferably with additional Supply Chain certifications
- 4-5 years of Demand Planning experience in Pharmaceuticals/Medical Consumables/FMCG
- Experience in Demand Planning Systems. SAP would be an advantage.
- Analytical thinking with the ability to analyze and use critical thinking skills on a regular basis.
- Accuracy focused with strong attention to detail
- Results oriented with a positive attitude and ability to drive change
- Presentation skills to present forecast analysis and tracking
- Advanced in Excel, PowerPoint, and Power BI reports (Preferable)