A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Receptionist”.
|The Lab Studios
|Bachelors Degree | Associate Degree
|2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required
|2,500 AED – 3,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
|50 – 100 Employees
MORE THAN JUST A WORKOUT. IT’S A VIBE.
Designed with high-performance living in mind, The Lab is about people. A unique hub offering 3 different fitness concepts. An ecosystem blending wellness, creativity, and community all in an inclusive space. Here, you’ll discover there are no such things as limits in all areas of life. Home-grown; For the people, by the people.
FUSING GRIT + SOPHISTICATION.
Calibrated using science and evidence, our result driven workouts are next-level! 3 fitness concepts under 1 state of the art facility. Whatever you need, we’ve got.
TOGETHER WE RISE.
No matter your fitness level, we bring the energy. Harness the passion and plug into the positive vibe of the collective.
MORE THAN JUST ANOTHER LUXURY STUDIO.
Think of The Lab as one giant charging dock. A curated space where you can plug-in anytime to come alive, reviving your body and mind. Experiment in any of our three different labs or nourish your body and feed your soul in our social heartbeat; The Café. The Lab has got the formula for you.
We are looking for outgoing, enthusiastic and charismatic members to join THE LAB team!
As part of the Front Desk team, you are usually the first point of contact a client will have, either in studio, on the phone or via email. This being said, first impressions go a long way in our industry so it’s extremely important that we portray ourselves in the best possible way right from the get go by being welcoming, friendly, informative and professional. Customer service is key and this is something we believe in strongly here at The Lab, going above and beyond to make sure a client has everything they need is where we set ourselves apart from other brands and establishments.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Provide an exceptional customer service experience to all members, non-members and users of the facility
– Enrolling new members and assisting current members via telephone, email and instudio with their queries
– Providing facility tour / walk through for all new members
– Providing information on concepts, class types, amenities and cafe
– Providing information on membership / package options, studio policies, promotions and/or special events
– Booking and checking-in clients through the booking system
– Cross checking classes and updating booking system for cancellations / no shows
– Ensuring that adequate stocks of information packs and leaflets are available at reception for interested parties
– Maintaining a clean and organized work space at all times
– Ensuring the safety and security of visitors, members / staff at all times and assisting with injuries if needed
– Taking a responsible attitude towards maintaining the premises and facilities of the THE LAB
– Recording accurate records of all queries, complaints, lost property and repairs and ensuring information is delegated to, and resolved by, the relevant department
– Maintaining product knowledge and provide information on cafe and retail items
– Ensuring adequate stock of retail items are available and displayed correctly
– Taking payments via cash or card and recording in a timely manner
– Accurately reporting daily sales, attendance, inventory, client feedback and other relevant documentation
– Assisting with instructor requirements
– Effectively communicating between coworkers and management
– Strong customer service skills
– Flexible with shift times, days off and working hours
– Excellent time management
– Availability for six shifts, at least one being a weekend day
– Friendly, outgoing personality and enjoy social interaction
– Exhibits enthusiasm for the concepts and for the job
– Must be a patient, courteous, able to show empathy
– Responding to clients request with a can-do attitude
– Cooperative manner with an optimistic attitude
– Ability to prioritise and work within a fast-paced environment
– Have an eye for detail and care for the facility appearance and cleanliness
– Work as a cohesive team with all staff members to ensure efficiency
– Maintain a professional appearance and behaviour
– Demonstrate excellent communication skills
Benefits & Package:
– Employment Visa
– Health Insurance
– 30 Days Leave
– 1 Flight Ticket Per Year
– 1 Day Off
– Bonus Incentive
To apply for this role, please send your CV and cover letter.