A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “VAT Accountant”.
||Farah Experiences LLC|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA| CMA | CA|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,500 AED – 7,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50 – 100 Employees|
This role will work very closely with VAT authorities, Group Senior VAT Manager, auditors, IT and Finance Business Partner in order to perform following tasks.
- Preparations and submission of VAT returns of all FARAH’s entities by submission deadlines
- Ensure the organization is in compliance with the UAE’s VAT laws.
- Ensure appropriate supporting documents are stored.
- Provide full support during VAT Audit.
- Ensure the revenue processing on a daily basis into organizations’ s Revenue management system.
- Support Finance Business Partner in budgeting, forecasting and month end closing and reporting activities.
Your job scope includes:
- Preparation of VAT returns and other VAT reports for submission to Federal Tax Authority and making sure that the returns of all business unit are being submitted in a timely manner to avoid any penalties for late submissions
- Timely reconciliations of VAT Payable/Recoverable with GL balances and posting of required entries.
- Ensuring overall compliance with the VAT laws and regulations and maintenance of proper supporting of all the elements of returns.
- Submission of the reporting requirements related to VAT audits to external auditors and Federal Tax Authority.
- Provide full support during VAT Audit including preparation of audit schedules and any other data required by Auditor.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of VAT policies, principles, processes and procedures.
- Identify the VAT risks, plan remediation action and manage the implementation of the remediation plan and resolution of the risks.
- Validate revenue data generated by ETL and processing it into RMCS (Revenue Management System) on a daily basis.
- Preparation of detailed reconciliation of revenue between ERP and MIS system and ensuring completeness and accuracy of revenue reporting.
- Preparation of balance sheet schedules of deferred revenue including annual passes in a timely manner.
- Support Finance Business Partner in preparation of annual budgets for revenues, payroll expenses and CAPEX including preparation of various analysis Vs forecast and prior year actuals. Validate business cases for new CAPEX projects.
- Work with respective departments to update forecast on a monthly basis.
- Ensure all month end tasks and reports are completed as per the agreed closing schedules.
- Review all balance sheet schedules and work with general accounting team to pass necessary correcting entries in the GL.
- Support Finance Business Partner during annual audits including preparation of IFRS compliant Financial Statement.
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- A bachelors degree in accounting.
- ACCA, CPA, CMA, ACA
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in taxation role with a large transaction volume entity
- Advanced excel skills.
- Knowledge of ERP system.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Multi task skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Certification in Taxation.
- Lean Six Sigma Certification (Yellow belt)
- 3 years of post-graduate accounting experience
- Working knowledge of Tableau.
- Problem Solving.
- Knowledge of IFRS.
- Arabic Speaker.
- Create Smiles
- Share What You Know
- Deliver Excellence
- Work as One