A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
||FFG Sports Management|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | CPA|
|Experience||2 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||8,000 AED – 10,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50 – 100 Employees|
We are looking for an experienced Senior Accountant to oversee and execute general accounting operations and financial transactions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
– Prepare monthly, quarterly, and year-end financial statements
– Analyze all transactions, prepare journal entries, and maintain ledgers
– Record/process accounts payable/receivable
– Process monthly payroll
– Reconcile bank statements
– File VAT as per UAE law
– Be aware of upcoming financial regulations as per UAE law
– Current Location: UAE
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
– Certified Public Accountant – MANDATORY
– Extremely knowledgeable about VAT in the UAE
– Proven experience as a Sr. Accountant for a minimum of 2 years.
– Strong financial analysis skills – Must have budgeting/forecasting experience.
– Must be familiar with exchange of foreign currencies.
– Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
– Strong organizational and stress management skills.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
– Ability to work with little to no supervision.
To apply, please send your current resume with a covering letter.