A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Robotics Engineer”.
|Company Name||World Security|
|Qualification||Bachelors | Masters|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 7,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
The purpose of this position is to serve as a Robotic engineer in the IT department to design, build and test machines, and maintain the software that controls them.
● Design robotic systems from start to finish.
● Develop and implement software that will control robots.
● Designing processes and prototypes to build machines.
● Maintain and test robotic systems.
● Create complete documentation for robotic systems.
● Monitor the use of robotic systems and optimize their functionality.
● Troubleshoot defects in robot designs.
● Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or similar field
● Minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience, in Robotics, Computer Science or IoT
Knowledge & Skills:
● Analytical and software skills in Python, ROS and relevant languages
● Excellent knowledge of Python, ROS, IoT and relevant technologies
● Well-versed in applied physics, and mechanics
● Active listening and negotiation skills
● Analytical, problem solving and critical reasoning skills
● Teamwork and organizational skills
● Outstanding oral and written communication skills