A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Financial Analyst”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,500 AED – 7,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Who we are:
Stake is the MENA region’s leading real estate fintech company, we’re on a mission to empower everyone to own and build wealth through Real Estate. Launched in 2021 we have grown rapidly, leveraging decades of experience in technology, financial services and global real estate, to launch the MENA region’s first mobile app for fractional real estate investing.
This is just the beginning and we’re currently searching for highly talented individuals to help lead our expansion into international markets and new business lines, while at the same time maturing our product and core internal functions.
A key part of our growth as a startup company involves successfully raising capital from institutional investors in consecutive funding rounds and handling investor relations in a consistent and professional way. As a real estate investment platform, another core area of our business requires the need for reliable financial information and investment analysis on the properties we select.
We’re looking for a full time Financial Analyst – a young investment professional who is nimble and passionate about startup fundraising, real estate investing, fintech and proptech.
What you’ll do:
As a Financial Analyst you will work directly with the Executive Team and coordinate with all internal functions to produce and upkeep a library of key company documents including:
- Investor presentations, pitch decks and teasers
- KPI trackers and other internal or external financial data reports
- Financial models, business plans and forecasted projections
- Cap table management and compensation benchmarking tools
- Corporate finance and other legal documentation
- Company presentations and other promotional materials
- Project-based investment analysis and evaluation materials
- Industry and market research on startups in
You will spend the remaining balance of your time working with the Operations and Asset Management team looking at real estate investment strategies. This includes:
- Analyzing, developing, and maintaining new property financial models to support property selection, acquisition and other ongoing investment management decisions throughout the asset lifecycle.
- Conducting property specific due diligence, producing and upding investment memos, and bringing properties to market via our client facing interface.
- Carrying out investment research using public market financial data, monitoring relative performance of all competing asset classes using charting and other analysis.
- Producing insightful financial content for our Product and Marketing teams to consume or use.
- Analyzing Dubai’s real estate market trends in order to identify market shifts and help design the right positioning for the company’s forward looking investment strategy.
- Managing and analyzing asset portfolio via identifying and maintaining data and growth metrics to gauge progress towards strategic goals set by founders.
What we’re looking for:
The most successful candidate will be someone who is detail oriented, self-reliant, takes initiative, and very comfortable with shifting requirements and expectations.
We are a young company with infinite things to do and with very little time to spare telling people what they should be doing. You must be very comfortable with uncertainty, and be able to determine quickly what the most pressing issues of the day are and tackle them without being asked to.
You will be responsible for preparing documents and materials with a very high standard of quality/excellence. You will use your analytical mindset to analyze and interpret financial data (internal and external), then relate it to potential business opportunities, trends and issues. You are comfortable using insights you have discovered to communicate important themes and discoveries to company leadership.
You will demonstrate:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in investment banking, consulting, or investment management.
- A high level of numerical competence, with advanced knowledge and proficiency in using MS Excel and building large, robust financial models.
- Strong analytical skills and financial awareness. Accuracy and attention to detail is critical.
- Experience in managing complex projects with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while allocating time between multiple tasks/deadlines/opportunities.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong desire to learn.
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to leverage and improve systems to manage a high volume of data.
- Articulate in assimilating and developing pertinent and insightful financial content.
- Passionate about investing and financial markets, economics and real estate.
- Ability to distill down complex problems/findings and articulate them in writing is an absolute must
- Highly collaborative nature, being most productive working in a team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, or Finance or equivalent experience. CFA charter holder is big plus.
- English fluency is assumed, Arabic is a big plus.
- We strive to nurture a culture of ownership, purpose and honesty. These traits will be given outsized weight in assessing a candidate.
- We are an investment company, but technology is at the heart of everything we do, the candidate must demonstrate the ability, through experience, of being able to gain command of new tools and technologies very quickly, the candidate will have to use a broad range of complex systems daily to gather the data needed for the role.
What you’ll get:
- Work directly with the founders
- Attractive total compensation with large upside through growth in valuation of ESOP shares
- Private health insurance
- Hybrid work environment
- Parental leave
- Best in class end of service savings scheme through DIFC-sponsored DEWS Programme
- Budget for personal development and training
- Business travel (on as required basis)
- Offsites and regular team events