A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Real Estate Agent”.
||Monty Holiday Home|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree |Masters Degree|
|Experience||2 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||1,500 AED – 3,500 AED Commission based|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
**MUST ANSWER THE BELOW QUESTIONS PLEASE.
We are looking for sales executive who will report to the operations manager, expanding the portfolio of our properties for short term rental /Holiday Homes.
**Kindly email your CVs , answering the below questions:
- What is the approach you use to connect with homeowners/ investors?
- What does a day in your life as a real estate agent look like?
- How will you get a accurate Data of homeowners that are getting handover’s in a month?
- Identify and research potential clients to list their properties with a holiday home.
- Develop and maintain with brokers relationships
- Prepare and submit homeowners’ agreement.
- He/she should possess a good understanding of the real estate market in UAE.
- Tasked to follow up on leads for property management business with Real estate brokers /developers/ investors on the ground in UAE.
- Effective lead generation and credentials pitch, followed by outreach through meetings, calls, communication, and follow-up, to maintain and build an active pipeline.
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Successfully create business from new and existing customer accounts
- Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives
- Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers
The candidate for this position will excel at creating and closing new opportunities. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.
- 2-5 years’ quota carrying sales experience
- Experience and working knowledge of CRM systems
- Demonstrable track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong written and verbal communication skills