A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Warehouse Coordinator“.
|Company Name||IDA Foundation|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
*Job located in Dubai*
IDA Foundation is an independent social enterprise providing medical goods to healthcare organizations worldwide, at the best price possible. We recognize that in today’s world, essential medicines remain out of reach for too many people. IDA bridges those gaps so that healthcare providers have access to quality products at a fair price. We distribute over 3000 different health products to customers and partners in over 130 countries. We work with international and local NGOs, large funding organisations, ministries of health and central medical stores, and smaller charity or mission hospitals.
Headquartered in Amsterdam, we are a global organisation with over 210 employees representing 21 nationalities. We have offices in India, China, Nigeria, and Democratic Republic of Congo, as well as representative agents in over 30 countries. We pride ourselves on our professional, diverse, and multicultural team, which is passionate about our mission.
Our logistic flows originate mainly from India, China and the Netherlands to Africa, South East Asia, the Middle East and South America. This includes air and sea shipments, direct from the supplier or through our warehouses in the Netherlands and Dubai. The total spend on transport & logistics is approximately $40m with a total revenue approximately $500m.
We are currently looking for a full-time (40 hours/week)
In this role, you report directly to the Manager Supply Chain Operations. In close cooperation with the Manager Supply Chain Operations you will manage IDA’s overall warehouse operations with our outsourced logistics partners.
The primarily responsibility of the Warehouse Coordinator is to ensure the processes in place between IDA and their logistics partners run smoothly and all inventory movements are correctly processed. The Warehouse Coordinator operates as the liaison between the various IDA business units and logistics partners and acts as the first point of escalation. For any escalation which might occur, the Warehouse Coordinator will ensure the reporting of a detailed CAPA and align the relevant processes.
For smooth warehouse operations, the correct alignment of stock levels is of utmost importance. The Warehouse Coordinator is responsible to ensure inventory levels at IDA and logistics partners are aligned, and reports on related performance indicators.
- In general, you are responsible for:
- Ensure alignment of stock levels between WMS of logistics partners and IDA’s ERP system (JDE);
- Ensure physical stock level at the logistics partner matches their WMS through the monitoring of cycle counts;
- Handling internal & external escalations related to warehouse operations;
- Updating relevant procedures and/or work instructions where required.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor level Logistics & Supply Chain Management;
- A minimum 5 years of experience within the freight forwarding industry and/or relevant experience in contract logistics;
- Proven experience with warehousing operations.
Skills & Characteristics
- Continuous improvement mindset;
- Ability to review and improve SC processes;
- Advanced skills in Excel, Powerpoint, Word;
- A customer focused, pro-active and result-oriented attitude;
- Excellent communication, and outstanding negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- This position will be based on Dubai, UAE
- Fluency in written and spoken English