A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Manager”.
||TVG Management Consultancy|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 22,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50 – 100 Employees|
TVG Management Consultancy is looking to hire an HR Manager. Within this role, you will shadow the HR Leader in the organization’s transformation journey. A successful applicant will be a well-rounded HR professional managing end-to-end processes.
Experience of at least three years
Fluent in English
Well-versed with MOHRE law concerning Human Resources
2. Job Description
– Create company HR policies
– Ensure all policies comply with the UAE labor law
– Establish effective recruitment procedures and ensure vacancies are filled by the most appropriate candidates and in the most effective manner.
– Administer pre-employment tests and measure basic skills.
– Develop short and long-range strategic plans for effective recruitment, development, and utilization of Human Resources.
– Ensure all probationary reviews are done as per Labour Law requirements.
– Ensure records and letters are maintained in the employees’ files and the HR system.
– Oversee staff attendance and leave records including annual, sick, casual leave, etc.
– Liaise with the PRO for the provision of work permits for staff.
– Prepare sick, absent, overtime, and leave reports for the management as and when required.
– Ensure all HR letters and emails follow the company’s standard and UAE labor law.
– Ensure all departments are well aware of their responsibilities and that all employees perform their tasks and duties at all times.
– Provide solutions whenever employees face work-related issues and intervene in any situation involving conflicts between employees.
– Support management by providing advisory services to managers and employees on performance management, conflict resolution, progressive discipline, and other employment matters.
- 3- 5 years of HR Generalist experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of UAE experience is a must
- Competitive salary and benefits