A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Audit Officer”.
||Property Shop Investment LLC|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree (Relevant Field)|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 5,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Property Shop Investment is looking for dynamic & experienced candidates for the Audit officer position in Abu Dhabi.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Draft and revise company policies as needed
- Evaluate policies/procedures and ensure they are in line with all regulations
- Monitoring the risk index for all company departments on a monthly basis and submitting a report on the extent of commitment to implementing the controls set to reduce risks to an acceptable level.
- Holding workshops for updating and reviews with department managers for the purpose of updating the personal audit system for work, risk indicators, and requirements to reduce risk levels at work
- Review and revise the organization’s internal policies to prevent illegal conduct
- Audit department’s processes, practices, and documents
- Liaise with the GM to ensure proper implementation of policies
- Conduct audits to identify areas of non-compliance and initiate solutions
- Audit processes, practices, and documents
- Escalate high-risk issues identified to Management
- Evaluate business activities to assess compliance risk
- 2-3 Years of experience in the same job role
- Bachelor’s degree
- Certification related to Risk management
- Completion of relevant industry-specific certification, such as a certified internal auditor.
- An in-depth understanding of the industry’s rules, guidelines, and regulations.
- Fluent in English & Arabic