A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Receptionist”.
||Omnicom Media Group|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Associate Degree|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||2,500 AED – 3,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50 – 100 Employees|
Omnicom Media Group is an inter-connected global network of leading marketing communications companies. Our portfolio provides the best talent, creativity, technology and innovation to some of the world’s most iconic and successful brands. We offer a diverse, comprehensive range of marketing solutions spanning brand advertising, customer relationship management (CRM), media planning and buying services, public relations and numerous specialty communications services to drive bottom-line results for our clients.
We are looking for a Receptionist who will be accountable for managing and supervising the front office and directing activities as per pre-set guidelines. They may also be involved in general day to day administrative tasks as required.
What would a typical day look like?
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Supervises and coordinates reservations and bookings of all meetings and conference rooms
- Supervises reception area, ensuring all administrative and maintenance activities are in line with best practices
- Receives guests and answers phones lines in a timely and effective manner , transferring calls to their relevant departments
- Notifies all staff of visitors promptly and accommodating requests professionally
- Prioritizes and organizes activities under minimal time and makes use of resources effectively
- Ensures all work performed conforms with OMG high quality standards
- Books, tracks couriers, reconciles AWB invoices
- Records restaurants vouchers and reconciles statements
- Flags maintenance issues and liaises with the maintenance agency
- Performs routine secretarial duties as directed by Group Director
- Supports administration team from time to time including reporting and data entry
- Maintenance of employee contact records, client and supplier lists.
- Supports administration team in organizing catering for internal and external meetings as advised by the Administration Officer/ Office Manager
- Supervises drivers and maintains log book of morning and evening deliveries
- Coordinates internal documents dispatch between entities
- Rolls out communication specific to employee birthdays, new births etc.
- Coordinates the work of maintenance stewards
- Other administrative/secretarial duties may be assigned to meet business needs
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 2-4 years in a similar role.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good time management skills.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.