A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Assistant Manager VAT”.
||KRESS COOPER – Tax | Audit | Advisory | Accounting|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree | CTA | ACA | ATT|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 17,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50 – 100 Employees|
We are looking for a “Assistant Manager VAT” to join our growing Tax team in Dubai. The ideal candidate is a team player who creates and implements tax plans and works with the team to identify opportunities for process improvement and potential areas of risk. The job description, qualification, experience, rewards etc. is as under:
Job Description for the role would be;
- Giving tax advice and submitting tax returns.
- Liaison with the FTA on specific tax issues and their conclusion with respect to different industries.
- Able to analyze tax risks and tax savings for clients.
- To develop strong client relationships and aid them with their financial/tax matters.
- To identify new clients and aid the business development manager for the growth of the company.
- To perform any other additional task assigned by the higher management.
- To meet all the deadlines assigned by the reporting manager and by the authorities.
- Performing and executing health check assignments
Qualification & Experience
- Excellent knowledge of UAE VAT Law
- Basic understanding of corporate tax
- Hands-on experience in the VAT health check, VAT return preparation and submission.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field. (Relevant Professional Qualification in Tax (CTA / ACA / ATT) or equivalent)