A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Business Partner”.
|Company Name||Bateel International|
|Qualification||Degree | CIPD|
|Experience||8 – 9 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 17,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Human Resources Business Partner
Reports to Senior Manager – HR
- Work in partnership with the Heads of Department, Operations Team and Corporate People Team to provide HR support within the UAE to deliver people plans effectively and consistently.
- Administer all human resource initiatives and programs and provide HR support to all designated departments & staff within the UAE.
- Act as Change Agent in managing organisation change in regard to all HR related activities e.g. organisation restructure.
- Support organisational and HR effectiveness by delivering best practice and commercially focused project-based HR solutions in line with the HR strategy.
- Administer all People programs to support entire employee cycle including but not limited to workforce planning, resourcing, performance management, development, reward and recognition, employee relations, payroll, HRIS, costing, company transport and accommodation and organization development. Identify and recommend areas to improve effectiveness and compliance
- Act as ambassador of the Company Values and support cultural change processes across the organisation
- Under the guidance of the Senior Manager – HR and Corporate People team ensure the People operating plan is implemented within the UAE, whilst ensuring alignment to corporate policy and protocols
- Support management and staff to resolve employee relations matters by providing consistent advice and interpretation / application of HR policies and procedures
- Ensure that all systems and documentation is kept up to date in line with organisational changes e.g. job descriptions, employee contracts
- Support the hiring managers to prepare all necessary documentation to initiate the recruitment process and ensure it is in line with the approved Headcount plan. Participate in interviews with Operations to ensure fairness and consistency of process, candidate calibre and hiring decisions
- Manage the factory outsource planning process to ensure that sufficient labour is onboarded in accordance with peak season requirements and in line with food hygiene regulations. Ensure that attendance is tracked and reconciled to monthly vendor invoices.
- Coordinate employee performance reviews, probationary meetings and regular one to one meetings to assist the Corporate People team to drive up standards across the business
- Participate in Employee Feedback sessions to understand ongoing employee issues and recommend areas for improvement
- Conduct grievance investigations with line managers, recommend resolution and ensure corporate procedures are followed and documented. Coach managers in performance improvement techniques of themselves and team members
- Discuss and determine appropriate disciplinary action in case of misconduct and under performance in line with the Bateel disciplinary policies & procedures
- Conduct exit interviews, analyse, and report on the exit interview analysis. Complete monthly HR Dashboard and provide recommendations to Operations on appropriate improvements for retention, career development etc
- Oversee employee information collection, analysis, and reporting; supervises the input of data and ensures data integrity
- Periodically analyse and report the HR KPIs (HR Dashboard) and identify solutions to improve them
- Escalate employee issues and engage with Corporate People Team for optimized solution
- Serves as the Department’s liaison of HR and management, as well as central point of contact for interdepartmental projects and communications related to HR business operations
- Act as an ambassador for the People Business Partner model, actively driving up standards to highlight the benefits of the model for all staff
- Assess HR operational needs and change policies and procedures to ensure efficiencies and seamless delivery of services to all stakeholders in UAE
- Identifies training and development opportunities to improve people and business standards. Liaise with Learning & Development to ensure delivery of appropriate learning solutions
- Initiate project-based solutions to improve HR and organisational effectiveness, with a particular focus upon talent acquisition, policies and procedures, employee engagement, performance management, training and development, recognition and reward and succession planning
- Guide the People Team in identifying areas for improvement in system automation and processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery
- Liaise with the operational teams to collate relevant headcount data to support the compilation of the Annual Budgeting process
- Assess HR operational needs and change policies and procedures in order to ensure efficiencies and seamless delivery of services to all present, past and future customers
- Manage the Staff Accommodation for employees and ensure it is maintained as per Bateel standards. Conduct regular visits and ensure accommodation arrangements are in place for new joiners
- Manage Employee Occupational Health Cards
- Assist and compile the attendance & overtime records for Payroll
- Manage all Food Catering related grievances as and when required. Provide feedback to the Catering Vendor in regard to menu selection, service and food standards
- Ensure all mandatory HR audit related requirements are met when required
- Deliver HR Induction and Factory Tours for new joiners
Lives and Advocates the Bateel Values:
People Excellence (internal/external customer engagement and relationship management):
- To create an environment which is a great place to work for you and your colleagues through your dedication, enthusiasm, sharing of knowledge, honesty, and desire to support others.
- To display excellent standards in all you do and inspire others to do the same, and that you operate within legislative/regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- To display confidence, self-belief, and openness to new ideas, adapting and embracing challenges and opportunities with a determination to excel.
- Continuously develop own skills by attending all required training courses and maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of products, services, systems and work processes.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in a similar role
- Factory / Manufacturing experience a distinct advantage
- Hospitality, F&B, Retail, and other related industries preferred
- Proficiency in both verbal and written English
- Must have valid driving license
- Willing to travel across Bateel locations within UAE as required
Qualification and Licenses requirement:
- Graduate or Postgraduate Degree in HR or another field
- Must have the knowledge of Local Labour Law and Statuary compliances
- CIPD qualified preferred
- Works on own initiative
- Customer Focus
- Result Orientation
- Honesty & Integrity
- Analytical thinking
- Strong Communication skills both verbal and written
*Due to the bulk applications we are receiving only shortlisted candidates for interview will be contacted.