A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Area Operations Manager”.
||Liwa Trading Enterprises LLC|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||20,000 AED – 22,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50 – 100 Employees|
We have an exciting opportunity for an Area Operation manager.
The Area Operation Manager will be reporting to Head of Brand Operations and will be responsible to oversee performance of stores teams across all aspects of store operations to enhance performance, drive sales and maximize profitability across the allocated region.
The main responsibility for the role would be to:
- Ensure all stores within the allocated region operate in compliance with the defined operational standards / requirements
- Lead, inspire and motivate store in charges across the allocate region to achieve top and bottom-line targets
- Collate and analyse sales data, and explore opportunities to increase sales and improve store efficiency across the allocated region
- Monitor and track weekly / monthly store KPI’s (Average Transaction Value, Average Transaction Unit, and conversions to make sure each store is meeting its targets and work with store in charge to resolve any issues that may affect performance
- Ensure that stock levels are reviewed, and stock replenishment is carried out in timely manner across all store locations
- Lead the opening of new stores within the allocated area to ensure store readiness for opening in line with brand guidelines
- Monitor compliance with visual merchandising guidelines across stores to preserve brand integrity
- Identify ways to increase revenues by increasing footfalls, enhancing conversion rates and sales of merchandise at full price
- Assist OM to identify ways to implement cost reduction strategies to improve profit margins
- Review Customer feedback and effectively use that to improve the shopping experience for them.
- Liaise with the Buyers and Brand Managers regarding the supply of stock across the allocated area to maximise stock potential and availability
- Conduct regular store visits to monitor adherence to required standards across all aspects of store operations
- Conduct competitor store visits to stay abreast of the market trends and competitor activities
- Monitor and track sales targets by store / individual sales assistant to track stores performance
- Lead the recruitment of store staff as per the agreed manpower budget
- Make commercial decisions based on the analysis of Department Contribution Report, Margin Report and Buy Plan Report.
- Develop and implement a training plan to enhance product knowledge and skills of the store teams to increase sales and enhance customer satisfaction
- Lead, coach and manage the performance of staff in line with good people management practices. Effectively utilize the coaching/development tools (Coaching logs, PDP’s, PIP’s etc.).
- From time to time perform additional duties as directed by the Operations Manager.
- Create and implement a succession plan within the area assigned.
- Work towards minimizing the staff turnover within the area assigned.
- Ensure standard operating procedures to prevent / minimize any losses through damage and shrinkage are always adhered to
- Suggest to OM tools and processes to improve the efficiency of the store’s operations.
Skills & Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience. 2-3 years in the management role
- Previous experience in retail industry and management experience is required.
- Multi-site Management preferable, but not essential.