A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Sales Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||6 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 22,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50 – 100 Employees|
About the Role
We’re expanding across the UAE and searching for a superstar team member to take on the role of Sales Manager to help grow our property portfolio. You will be responsible for identifying and closing contracts on apartments and villas in Dubai, UAE.
· Develop strategy, tactics, and sales plans to achieve expected sale targets
· Develop relationships and negotiate contracts with hosts and real estate agent
· Educate potential property owners about the benefits of GuestReady
· Identify and report business opportunities in target markets
· Research and analyze sales options
· Represent the company at conferences, trade fairs, and networking events
· Identify service improvements or new services by staying on top of market trends, industry trends, and competitors
· Must have a driving license
· Minimum three years experience in Dubai
· UAE property management and real estate background are a plus!
· Knowledge of CRM software and Microsoft Office
· Strong negotiation and communication skills
· Fluent in English, both verbal and written
· Well-organized, and can-do attitude
· Strong analytical skills, identify gaps/opportunities
· Comfortable interacting with casual hosts and ultra-high-end professionals alike
· Self-driven, self-motivated, proactive – a hustler!
· Detail-oriented, strong focus on quality
· Compensation: competitive commission and salary
· Ground floor opportunity to build a funded startup from scratch
· A dynamic work environment with flat hierarchies and space for your ideas
GuestReady is an award-winning startup in the sharing economy. Its mission is to take the hassle out of short and mid-term rentals, as well as any operations related to turning over guests, and optimize listings to incur a maximum yield for the client. The company was co-founded in 2016 by seasoned entrepreneurs (former Ex-Rocket Internet executives) and today manages around 3,500 properties across 40 cities, has sold 1,200,000+ guest nights, and generated a rental income of €50m+ for owners.