A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Procurement Category Manager”.
||AW Rostamani Group|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Relevant Field)|
|Experience||8 – 9 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||20,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
APPLY NOW – CHECK THE BELOW EMAIL TO APPLY FOR A JOB
- Procure various category materials and services related to your assigned vertical.
- Develop hierarchies of categories for both direct and indirect expenditure that can be subjected to category management and strategic procurement activities
- Assess the market factors and develop specific sourcing strategies for various categories
- Consolidate the overall spend of the various categories toconduct spend analysis
- Manage the complete tender cycle including the commercial evaluation of bids and proposals
- Identify sources of competitive advantage and value add to enhance the procurement & supply function.
- Select the right type of contractual agreements with the vendors and subcontractors and manage the contract life cycle end to end.
- Contract clause negotiation
- Conduct commercial negotiation of high value contracts to ensure value add.
- Manage supply risks
- Effective management of various internal as well as external stakeholders.
- Evaluate the capabilities of ERP and other procurement systems and databases for procurement and supply activities, and make recommendations to senior managers on the development and implementation of systems
- Working with data analytics to improve the efficiency of the procurement & supply function
- Execute Vendor Management
- Execute Vendor Performance Evaluation
- Contribute to full-fill the various initiatives of the procurement function
- Effective Team management
Qualifications & Experience (Competencies Required)
- College graduate with at least 8 years of experience in procurement functions.
- An employee of this class is responsible for understanding material specifications, (having exposure to engineering / building materials / automotive and marketing requirements and general administrative requirements)
- Well versed with tendering process and contractual terms and conditions
- He / She should have excellent negotiating skills, knowledge of UAE market, and exposure to techno commercial aspects of local and international purchasing and to be able to work under pressure. JOB DESCRIPTION Page 2 of 2 GHRD V2.12.2011
- Well versed with ORACLE besides word, excel and outlook
- Good communication skills to be able to interact effectively with various department heads, vendors and service providers.
- Having valid UAE driving license.
Apply Now:[email protected]