A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Supply Chain Manager”.
|Company Name||American Hospital Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||10 – 11 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
POSITION TITLE: MANAGER- SUPPLY CHAIN
REPORTS TO: SUPPLY CHAIN DIRECTOR
Overall supervision of Materials Stores – Materials Management (Ware House and all inventory areas) including but not limited to communication and coordination with departments, meeting the department’s KPIs, generating reports and analyzing them, supervising and ensuring storage and distribution, etc.
STATEMENT OF VALUES:
An employee of the American Hospital Dubai is expected to promote the mission and philosophy of the hospital by acting in a caring, courteous and confidential manner towards patients, visitors, colleagues and staff by performing their duties and responsibilities according to the expected standards in order to fully meet patient care needs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Overall supervision of Materials Management.
- Coordinating with various Departments to ensure chargeable supplies are charged accordingly.
- Communicating with various Departments about sales reports (Daily, Weekly & Monthly).
- Coordinating with various Departments related with various Inventory related issues.
- Analysis of purchase requisitions with purchase advice and consumption reports to arrive at appropriate ordering quantities.
- Ensuring items received are as per purchase order and with correct expiry dates.
- Supervising and ensuring storage and distribution on better inventory measurable process basis.
- Monitor, review and update top up carts in wards and clinics.
- Designing and generating of all reports including reorder quantities, movement reports, expiry reports, consumption, slow and Non Movement reports etc., for appropriate action.
- Overall review of sub-stores (OR, Laboratory, Engineering) to ensure charging, accurate inventory, etc.
- Monitoring on Receiving & Distribution of Materials to all Nursing units, Wards etc..
- Updating and monitoring critical & essential list on timely basis to all the critical areas
- Responsible for the quarter wise Physical Inventory across the hospital, consolidating the stock variances and preparation of unit wise Lost Charge summary.
- Periodical review & updating of Par levels for all the inventory locations
- Overseeing the rolls & responsibilities of Pack Stores
- Coordinating with warehouse staff’s and Nursing staff’s related to top-up carts for non-chargeable & crash cart materials List
- Coordinating, instructing and training Materials staff’s about Hospital software LAWSON/MEDITECH)and other related issues
- Conducting meetings and proposing ideas to improve the function of the Department
- Review of Pending supplies as per Purchase orders and ensuring timely deliveries
- Ensuring that documentation is complete and checking and approving all invoices before forwarding to Finance Department
- Ensuring all chargeable items are stickered on time
- Ensure timely and accurate month end closing and generation of reports
- Ensure staff accommodation inventory is taken in a timely and accurate manner
- Creation, Implementation and control on Barcode system to all chargeable consumables
- Creation and maintenance of entire dictionaries in Lawson & Meditech
- Maintaining the data & control mapping to each & every chargeable individual item with HCPC’s codes
- Tracking & follow up on item wise movement, advising ordering process and coordinating for replenishments
- Graduate from a recognized University
- P.G Diploma in Supply Chain Management
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Minimum 10+ years’ of supply chain experience in healthcare.
- Excellent computer skills