A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Site Engineer”.
||Arabian Construction Company|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Civil Engineering)|
|Experience||2 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,500 AED – 6,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
- Review drawings for correctness and clarity of information and take necessary action to ensure sufficient information is available, Monitor and ensure that only current / latest revisions of Issued for Construction drawings are being used, and withdraw all superseded drawings from site.
- Supervision of work activities on site and reporting any trends for delays to the Section Engineer.
- Record and maintain daily site events.
- Monitor progress of work against Construction programme to ensure that the progress is in accordance to the Construction Programme.
- Take necessary corrective actions on work requiring rework or remedial actions as instructed and directed by Section Engineer.
- Monitor, control, and coordinate the works of different trade subcontractors and report on their progress and or trends for problems / delays to Section Engineer.
- Ensure that safety procedures are implemented on site and report any risks to Safety Officer/Section Engineer.
- Maintain at all time site diary, recording daily site activities and any circumstances that have adverse effect on the Project.
- Identifies and plans the inspection requirement for internal process along with his schedule on next days planned inspections.
- Ensure that no work is submitted for inspection unless it is complete and complies with all specified requirements.
- Distributes manpower with General foremen, including equipment and materials to achieve the required progress and in compliance with the project quality requirements in coordination with his Section Engineer.
- Supervises the activities of foremen, trade foremen, and land surveyors, each according to his assigned duties and responsibilities.
- Ensures that only approved materials are used.
Education – Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Architecture Engineering
Experience – Must have Minimum 2 and maximum 5 years of experience with main building/villas contractors
Language – Must be fluent in English language