A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Data Engineer”.
||Data First Solutions|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,500 AED – 8,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Our client, a leading international conglomerate based in Dubai, is seeking a Senior Data Engineer. This role will play a critical position in the organization’s expanding information technology team.
- Preference to immediate Joiners. Available in Dubai only.
- Its long term contract, extendable every 6 months.
Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse and Power BI are Priorities.
This role will be responsible for creating Data orchestration with Azure Data Factory Pipelines & Dataflows. Key role includes to understand the business requirements and implement the reporting using Power BI.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand business requirement and actively provide inputs from Data perspective
- Understand the underlying data and flow of data.
- Build simple to complex pipelines & dataflows in ADF
- Should be able to implement modules that has security and authorization frameworks.
- Recognize and adapt to the changes in processes as the project evolves in size and function.
- Implement Visualization and traditional reporting in Power BI.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience in Software engineering, data analysis, data integration, data migration, data quality, data governance and experienced in implementing ETL pipelines, data warehousing solutions and BI reporting.
- Cloud experience in Azure Data bricks, Azure data factory Pipelines, Azure function, Logic apps, Azure DevOps, and SQL.
- Well versed in Data Modelling, OLAP, ETL, RDBMS and Data warehousing concepts.
- Strong knowledge of Entity-Relationship concept, Facts, and dimensions tables, slowly changing dimensions and Dimensional Modeling (Star Schema and Snowflake Schema).
- Well experienced in building dashboards & reports in Power BI.
- Experience in Bug Fixing, Analysis, Database Design, Performance Tuning, Client Interaction, Testing and Support.
- Experience in Data Warehouse concepts like Star Schema, Snowflake, Dimension and Fact Tables.
- Experience in ETL, DB Jenkins promote and CICD deployments.
- Experience working in waterfall and Agile methods.
- Experience in MS SQL, PL SQL, MicroStrategy.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science or related field.
- At least 5-7 years of Data engineering or Software development experience.
- Min. 3 years hands-on in Azure Data Factory.