A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accounts Payable Accountant”.
||Provis Estate Management|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,500 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Overall responsibility for timely payments, posting and reconciling payables, bank reconciliations, and for error-free transactions.
Roles, Responsibilities, Duties
- Preparation of payment to suppliers, government related payments etc., either by cheque or bank transfer.
- For online payment for banks, excel format (has to be completed first release will be after the approval from the authorizer.
- Checking the provision entries made whether a reversal is made or not for the month end closing
- Inform the suppliers for the payment made and ask for the receipt copies for confirming the payment received.
- Scanning of payments vouchers to the designated/respective voucher folder
- Process payment related to landlord’s expenses from time to time as per request.
- Review of Sales agents billing as to collection
- Prepare the Commission calculation in excel format by entering the total billing for the month
- Pass the entry to transfer the provision to payable for collected invoices. Any credit note issued which was not knocked off has to be verified thru a Debtor Register. Any excess provision must be reversed.
- Ensure that the billing should reflect only the Current Years transactions and type of deal. Validate the detailed salesman billing report for any duplication of invoice thru the narration.
- Timely payment of commission staff agents on or before the end of each month for salaried staff and as and when the deal gets paid for non-salaried staff.
- Maintain and update schedule for each sales project and incentive scheme for easy calculation of the incentive/commission payout. Complete set of documentations must be saved into the designated folder.
Petty Cash Handling
- Release of petty cash request as per claim sheet received and ensure to check if the approval is in place and Tax Invoice is attached to the claim (if applicable) and validated to its completeness.
- Review PRO’s visa expenses claim
- Entry of petty cash payment in eAccounts to make it ready for reimbursement.
- Preparation of Petty cash reimbursements once a certain balance is reached. All documentations should be scanned to designated folder.
- Daily reconciliation of petty cash balance and submission of reconciled report to Finance team on a daily basis. Ensure that the cash box is ready for spot cash audit.
Bank Balance Update and Reconciliation
- Daily update of online transactions for Asteco’s main account
- Preparation of receipts for any fund transfer received in main bank account.
- Check if confirmation is done for all PDC Received and Cash In transit by generating the report of Pending reports from the system.
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statement. Match all the entries of the bank against the books and vice versa. Ensure that reconciling items are at a minimum number.
- Submission of Bank Reconciliation on a monthly basis, 1 week after the month-end and before the month end closing.
Month End Closing
- Accounting of all expenses related to utilities, courier and petty cash reimbursement received from the branches
- Provision for commission expense, bank charges, etc
- Update of Month-end checklist and ensure that all expenses are accounted with reference.
- Preparation of Invoice for IT Cost recharge on a monthly basis.
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word
- Accounting SAP
Experience and Skills:
2-3 years UAE with Real Estate background