A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “IT Operations Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||8 – 9 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 17,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We’re looking for a dynamic IT Operations Manager to join our company Mazrui International located in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Mazrui International is a privately held diversified company that operates across numerous industries and asset classes and one of the leading UAE business conglomerate.
The IT Operations Manager will oversee the strategic planning, procurement, implementation, security, protocols, and management of Information Technology solutions in use. The IT Operations Manager position requires a strategic and forward-thinking leader to support the Group Head of Information Technology with looking to the future and actively seeking robust solutions, advanced Data Analytics and Business Intelligence, Automation, and the roll out of IT Operations, Systems, Infrastructure, and Security Solutions.
- Oversee the daily operations of the IT Operations department to ensure the functionality, availability, and security of IT systems, data, backups, infra, and communications.
- Manage information technology projects.
- Manage vendors, technology evaluations, scoping and sizing.
- Develop department policies, process and procedures documentation and provide internal training to department and impacted end users.
- Manage a team of IT Network, Systems, and Service Desk Engineers and Agents.
- Develop Information Security controls and policies as required to ensure a safe Infra and Systems operation.
- Manage the section KPIs and SLAs.
- Manage department team members, including performance and training assessments.
- Assist in the development of IT staffing plan and professional growth.
- Ensure IT Governance to IT Operational standards.
- Cisco Meraki (Expert Level)
- Cisco switching
- Network NAC, DMZ, Lateral Movements and Monitoring
- VPN, SIEM
- Data center management
- Backups and DR planning
- Network Security
- Information Security Governance, ISO IT Operations and Information Security
- Change Management, Risk Management, Incident Management Systems including VMWare, PAM, Client management, Etc.
- Strong O365 exposure on configuration, security
- A good understanding of Individual Business and Corporate requirements.
- Strong Business Analysis capability, providing multiple solution options
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in the English language
- Excellent time-management skills to handle simultaneous tasks and projects
- Maintain a positive attitude towards customers in conflicting situations.
- Experience in a successful Project Management role would be highly desirable.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in Information Technology.
- Must have managed corporate networks for at least 6 years.
- Must have been a part of a management team in a corporate setup for at least 4 years.
- Must have managed setting up corporate networks for at least 5 years.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology