A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Personal Assistant”.
|Company Name||Allium Admin Business Support|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||10 – 11 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,500 AED – 7,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Our client, a leading company in Dubai, is looking for a well-rounded and experienced Personal Assistant (PA) to pro-actively assist in the running of the boss’s day-to-day life. The PA will liaise with both internal team members and external parties and possess a high level of positivity and professionalism.
The PA will be empowered to work diligently and effectively on a variety of tasks and projects in order to achieve desired outcomes. Responsible for all aspects of delivery and working alongside another PA, the key elements of the role include getting things done with efficacy, efficiency, resourcefulness, and positivity.
You must enjoy working from home and running errands. You must have proven experience making decisions and exercising good judgment in a variety of situations. You must possess strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organisational skills. This position requires a proven ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality.
The role is all-encompassing, including but not limited to:
– Starting the day with a morning action plan
– Managing multiple diaries and coordination of associated logistics
– Organizing calendars, itineraries, and schedules; resolving any scheduling issues
– Travel support; planning trips and making all necessary arrangements
– Researching, collecting, and collating information
– Preparing Word, Excel, PowerPoint presentations, agendas, reports, special projects, and other documents
– Liaising with third parties whether for making appointments, bookings or other
– Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records on a shared server
– Drafting and preparing internal and external correspondence
– Presenting ideas verbally and in writing, clearly, succinctly, and articulately
– Managing sensitive matters with a high level of confidentiality, discretion, understanding and appropriateness
– Taking ownership for designated projects, conducting research, providing recommendations, and leading to desired outcomes
– Liaising with other staff members to get things done and facilitate outcomes
– Completing ad hoc projects as assigned, such as personal events and/or family needs
– Weekly report writing to cover tasks completed and looking at the week ahead
– Errands and purchases.
– Bachelor’s degree
– 10+ years of related experience working in a PA role supporting C-Level executives with a focus on personal tasks and proven longevity in prior positions
– Typically working between 8.30am and 6pm Monday to Friday, but flexible with a 24/7 mindset, responsive to emails/texts/phone calls, with contact outside normal business hours
– A confident driver with a clean license and own car
– Willing and able to travel occasionally to assist with projects
– Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and a good general understanding and confidence with IT.