A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Project Manager”.
||National Marine Dredging Company|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||6 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
- The ultimate responsibility and accountability for occupational health and safety on the project rests with the Project Manager
- Organize, manage, monitor and control the project organization, execution and budget in order to undertake the scope of work and achieve standards of quality, schedule and costs as laid down in the Contract in the interests of NMDC with relation to the Contract.
- Setup Operational planning
- Setup project team
- Setup Operational Budget<-> tender Budget
- Setup Mobilization/Demobilization plan
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
- Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them
- Master or Civil Engineer in Construction, Mechanical, Marine Engineering
- An online Engineering Degree is not valid