A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Coordinator”.
||Farah Experiences LLC|
|Qualification||Degree | Diploma|
|Experience||1 – 2 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,500 AED – 4,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
To ensure a smooth and efficient operation in the Human Resources Department in relation to the Company Core Process and Recruit & Retain Colleagues Key Process; thus directly managing of Colleague arrivals, providing support and managing Colleague departures.This position assists the HR Service Center the aim of which is to provide a one-stop-shop service for standard processes and inquiries related to onboarding, departure, visas, benefits and payroll and any other generic processes. This position handles the visa renewal process and manage Colleague departures. In addition, it assists with all types of administrative duties including generating all types of employment letters, correspondence, updating various databases, filing, Human Resources duties and providing general support to Colleagues and the Human Resources team.
- Maintain proper administration of colleagues’ personnel records including processes related to managing Colleague arrivals, providing support and managing Colleague departures
- Handling and responding/processing incoming calls, correspondence and assist any Colleague inquiries.
- New Bank Account enrollment for Frontline and Team Leader colleagues and sending email regarding bank account details to colleagues who has UAE personal bank accounts
- Sending copy of Emergency & Medical History Form to HRBP’s for their information in regards to the medical condition of colleagues to be shared to colleagues HOD’s
- Farah ID cards preparation for colleagues including eligible dependents and contractors as required
- Correspond with Life and Health Insurance provider either for insurance enrollment, update or deletion and review insurance invoices for accuracy
- Raising purchase requests related to life/health insurance invoices including submission of original invoices to Finance Team
- Updating any regular trackers, excel sheets, LOOP Colleagues Database, personnel files and Oracle HRMS with all residence visa related information as stipulated on the respective checklists and procedures
- Handling any filing required in the department and ensuring the necessary documents and records are updated and filed correctly including Oracle HRMS Documents of Records and hardcopy personnel files if applicable
- Updating all HR related notice boards on a regular basis.
- Track and arrange all new residence/visa renewal activities for new and existing Colleagues including eligible dependents in coordination with HR Specialist (SS)
- Assist colleagues on medical insurance reimbursements by coordination with insurance broker.
- Raising purchase requests and subsequently following up on approvals, delivery and payment
- Keeping the relevant stationary stock for the department and handling stationary requisitions as required
- Verify Colleagues records if eligible when forms are received in HR, related to Internal Application and Feedback Form, Cross Training Agreement etc.
- Receives and investigates Colleagues statement forms and as applicable get HR Services Manager or HR Business Partners involved
- Raising a request for flowers/fruit basket for sick colleagues
- Update Oracle HRMS related to Colleagues bank account details, any changes with accommodation type, Disciplinary updates etc.
- Manage the administration of Probationary Performance Appraisals which includes a monthly reminder to HODs of probation appraisals due date; preparation of employment confirmation letters and updating the Oracle HRMS
- Manage Colleague departures by facilitating exit documentations, relocation of personal belongings if applicable, repatriation flight bookings and visa cancellation procedures including final settlement calculations (i.e. for Team Leaders and Front Line Colleagues clusters)
- Blocking/Deactivation of Farah ID cards of leavers including eligible dependents
- Archive documents of leavers
- Assist HR Business Partners on pulling out reports, dashboards, updating Org. Charts and custodian of Job Descriptions
- Support any Colleague Engagement Activities being organized by Engagement Team or HR Business Partners
- Provide support and information to other HR functions and other departments as required
- Higher Secondary or equivalent
- 1 – 2 year’s HR Administration work experience
- Good English communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong administration skills i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Degree or Diploma in HR
- Operational guest service experience and/or HR Coordinator experience preferable
- Oracle HRMS skills would be an advantage
- Multiple language skills would be an advantage