A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Account Manager“.
|Company Name||Aura Creative|
|Qualification||Bachelors | Masters|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 16,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We are looking for a dynamic digital account manager to join our marketing team. In this role, you’ll develop and oversee the digital marketing strategies of our clients to ensure that their digital goals are met.
To ensure success as a digital account manager, you should be able to implement complex, detailed digital strategies in an accurate and timely manner. Ultimately, a top-notch digital account manager should be a sociable, creative individual who contributes to business growth by creating and maintaining long-term client relationships.
- Is the day-to-day guardian of the client’s brand image.
- Building and maintaining a very strong relation with the existing and potential clients
- Managing projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Liaising with clients and/or internal sales team to take control of incoming briefs.
- Translating client briefs to creatively strategic proposals within defined timeframes
- Acting as a project manager with extensive project management experience
- Ensures agency systems and procedures are adhered to and/or improved to ensure client expectations are fulfilled while agency profitability is protected.
- Proactively consults with key departments and divisions to keep them informed of upcoming workload; keeps supervisor informed so there are no surprises.
- Contributes to new business pitches, as needed.
- Strategic thinking abilities by keeping current with the industry trends and issues affecting client’s business. Reads business journals and synthesizes current business and marketing knowledge to improve/build on ideas.
- Forms strong bonds with clients, earning their respect and confidence.
- Can reach up to more senior clients; always searching for ways to enhance the client/agency relationship.
- Liaises with senior agency personnel to ensure constant and timely communication of client issues, concerns, or requests; and to keep informed of agency resources and/or profitability issues that may impact client/Agency P&L.
- Excellent facilitation, presentation and writing skills.
- Collaborate with other company departments e.g. Design, Copywriting, Tech and Project managers to ensure project faultless performance and resolve possible issues
- Produce weekly and monthly projects’/campaigns’ financial reports for clients and upper management.
- Fully competent in digital selling
- Minimum 3 years of UAE experience in a creative or similar role within the agency life or Real Estate industry
- Good to have at least one to two years of relevant experience in digital marketing and/or communications including social media management.
- Must be Bilingual
- The ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects at once
- A painstaking eye for detail and non-negotiable high standards of delivery
- Lead and manage a wide range of job scope: ATL, BTL, digital advertising, website content management system (CMS), Quality checks & problem solver.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- A creative mindset and an inquisitive mind
We recognize that you’re a real person with a real personality and real skills and want to get to know you. If you are tired of the mundane cubicle job and want to join a team who are passionate about their jobs, we would love to meet you.