A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Recruitment Specialist”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Real Estate Recruitment Specialist- Ladies Only!
Dubai Real Estate Brokerage Experience is a MUST!
- Being actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads, and managing the hiring process
- Actively reach out and prospect industry professionals at other companies
- Consult with employers to identify needs and preferred qualifications
- Interview applicants about their experience, education, and skills
- Inform applicants about job details such as benefits and conditions
- Hire or refer qualified candidates
- Promote equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization
- Recruitment Strategies and plans utilizing recruitment platforms to perform targeted campaigns
- Make sure to provide feedback to all candidates, make offers and send all relevant offer letters and information where needed
- General networking and relationship building with internal team members and external prospects can be converted into opportunities.
- Onboarding and welcoming of new candidates
- Conduct new employee orientations
- Plan and sometimes deliver training, including new staff inductions
- Excellent organization
- Business awareness and management skills
- Great people skills
- Knowledge of canvassing using LinkedIn, Indeed, Naukrigulf, and other sources
- Strong communication skills.
- Team working skills and the ability to collaborate well with others
- Ability to communicate it in a professional and understandable manner
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and prioritize Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Dubai Real Estate Brokerage Experience is a MUST!
- Relevant experience working in a recruitment
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Problem-solving and decision-making
What We Offer:
· Competitive Salary plus commission
· Great working environment
. Employment visa & medical insurance