A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Quality Assurance Engineer”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||7 – 9 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||8,500 AED – 10,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Summary of role
- Translates business requirements into effective test cases, test planning, test automation and test execution
- Documents and tracks software defects identified through testing and generally works with developers & support engineers to resolve outstanding issues.
- Analyzes project requirements and develops test plans, test cases, test scripts, and other testing documentation.
- Executes test cases.
- Helps develop test Level of Effort (LOE) and schedule.
- Identifies functionality that can most benefit from test automation and helps implement its automation.
- Determines the correct level of regression testing based on planned changes.
- Assesses, analyzes, and helps mitigate application and data-related issues.
- Works with the project team to maximize the quality of deliveries before they are submitted to Quality Control (QC).
- Contributes towards initiatives that improve the consistency and quality of our products.
- Ensures testing processes to minimize production errors.
- Mentors junior testing staff.
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail ▪ Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to get things done, while also collaborating with cross-functional teams
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATION
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 7 years of in-depth QA Engineering experience
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Solid understanding of agile software process including analysis, design, coding, system integration, user acceptance testing, problem resolution, and planning.
- Demonstrated expertise in all technologies relevant to responsibilities, including communications, environments, operating systems, and databases.