A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Digital Project Manager”.
||Raha Beach Ventures|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 16,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Raha Beach Ventures is looking for a Digital Product Manager to help lead our digital product team as we develop, find opportunities, build digital solutions, and grow our digital product.
The perfect candidate will have between three and five years of experience in Digital Product Management. They must put the customer first, know back-end and front-end programming languages well, and be able to build data pipelines that can be used to track, analyze, and improve our digital product. Because you’ll be working with a team to make sense of a lot of data, you’ll need to have good analytical, organizational, and communication skills. This is a role that is focused on the customer and tries to turn what the customer wants into online business opportunities.
Objectives of this Role
- Be in charge of product strategies and long-term goals to make the best digital products in the world
- Work with designers, developers, and research teams from the beginning to the end of the process to do user research and usability studies.
- Able to come up with a short- to long-term vision for a product and turn that into a concrete strategy
- Take part in market research, validation, and whitespace analysis to find new ways to use new and old features and functions
- Work with business owners and agile product teams to create product roadmaps that will be added to the larger company plan for its product portfolio
- Make and use data pipelines that pull, change, and load data into a product of information
- Work on managing, storing, processing, and analyzing large amounts of data to find business opportunities and ways to save money
- Use a variety of data sources to measure, analyze, and understand the voice of the customer
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Take care of all digital products’ product roadmaps and backlogs.
- Oversee and manage the discovery of requirements, the design of solutions, the writing of user stories, the development of features, and user acceptance testing.
- Work with the executive teams to figure out what key skills are needed and what problems might come up.
- Work with cross-functional teams on a regular basis to make sure everyone agrees on how features should be made and how important they are.
- Work with IT to manage the roadmap and backlog so that all of IT’s capabilities are delivered on time and as expected.
- Work with product marketing to come up with a positioning and message that sets your product apart from the competition.
- Keep an eye on and evaluate the performance of your products to make sure they are always getting better.
Skills and Qualifications
- Three to five years of experience in digital product management or a related field
- Good skills at analyzing, figuring out what’s most important, and negotiating
- Experience with usability and designing for customers is a plus.
- Driven by a desire to make great products and solve business and customer problems
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, information systems, or a related field
- Masters degree is preferred
- Knowledge of SQL queries and back-end and front-end programming languages like Java, HTML, CSS, and Angular JS