A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Assistant Manager Internal Audit”.
||Nikai Group of Companies|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | CA | ACCA | CIA|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 16,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Review and evaluate the organization’s internal controls, processes, policies and mechanisms to ensure that they are adequate, effective and in compliance with Company Policies and Procedures. The resource is expected to support Head of IA in establishing audit function at Nikai Group that performs audits consistent with IIA Standards and Audit Charter and that are closely aligned with group strategy and objectives.
Role Details – Key Responsibilities And Accountabilities
· Perform financial, operational, compliance audits and ad hoc assignments.
· Preparation of system notes for process under review using narratives and/or flow charts and assist in identification of key risks and controls in place to mitigate such risk.
· Assist in the development of risk-based audit programs.
· Assist in the development of detailed audit work papers incorporating test schedules to ensure that the audit objectives are met.
· Completion of audit steps/tests assigned to self within agreed time budgets. Keeping the in-charge / Manager informed of progress for any project time extension.
· Ensure that all work papers are prepared and adequate, clear and relevant evidence obtained to sufficiently support the audit conclusion. All work papers should have been properly referenced.
· Gather data for internal audit through a variety of methods including interviews & analysis Based on evidence gathered and testing performed conclude clearly on each step assigned bearing in mind that the internal controls being tested are suitable, efficient and effective and the audit objective has been met.
· Facilitate Audit Manager in preparing audit reports.
· Ensure compliance with the Internal Audit Departmental standards and Policies and Procedures.
· Ensure compliance with Company Policies and Procedures.
· Develop and maintain strong rapport with key operating and corporate associates.
· To prepare the relevant reports for the management.
· To ensure smooth information flow between internal team, functions and Business Units.
· Support the department in working towards improving overall service level by continuously identifying areas of improvement and innovation.
· Maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
· Minimum Experience
5-6 years’ audit experience in distribution/ appliances/ FMCG business in MENA region
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
· Professional accounting/auditing qualification i.e.CA Intermediate, CIA, ACCA or its equivalent Experience: