A well-known and well-reputed Company “The Elite Cars” based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Marketing Manager”.
||The Elite Cars|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||10 – 11 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50 – 100 Employees|
The ideal candidate will be a creative and analytical thinker. They will be able to conduct insightful market research to establish a marketing strategy that will effectively reach the target audience. They should be comfortable evaluating the marketing process, and work to critique and improve its outcomes. Follows the major duties & responsibilities involved in this position.
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunities, customer preferences, competitor trends, etc. to support Marketing campaign creations.
- Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and our products in the market.
- Develop creative and unique marketing plans/strategies, as per the changing seasons/trends.
- Draft overall Marketing plans/strategies for Senior Management approval.
- Communicate strategic objectives/plans to internal team members to ensure projects/tasks are completed in alignment with approved strategies.
- Keeping team members provided with the information they need to deliver work as per deadlines.
- Work along with the in-house Marketing divisions for implementing the approved plans/projects/events and for expected results.
- Work along with the Team members to ensure necessary and quality lead generations which result to sales conversion.
- Liaise with other departments such as Sales, Business Development, Customer Service, etc. to optimize customer experience and ensure sales consistency/growth and customer satisfaction.
- Working with all departments in creating and executing monthly promotions across all companies.
- Track and measure marketing outcomes including marketing activities, response, leads, sales, retention, etc.
- Monitoring company Websites, Social Media, Dubizzle and other portal postings for accuracy.
- Plan and organize events productively; Execute, and facilitate the event plan/event calendar.
- Execute Marketing projects from initiation to completion, error-free, within time constraints and within the budget approved by Senior Management.
- Prepare plans and strategies to constantly obtain customer data for the Company and sister companies and create marketing plans accordingly.
- Create Marketing Calendar and execute accordingly.
- Translate ideas including brainstorm sessions within the group into visually compelling narratives before presenting to the Management.
- Monitoring all Marketing portals and tracking all the active contracts.
- Compiling all Marketing reports daily, weekly and monthly to submit Senior Management.
- Maintain healthy relationship with potential clients, partners, suppliers, etc.
- Meeting with potential businesses for possible partnership and ensures that all business opportunity/cooperation is being handled properly.
- Keeping track of current partnerships, promos & validity.
- Engage in telemarketing activities to reach out to the customers directly and convert them into leads.
- Achieve the target set by the management with regards to increased website visits, lead conversions, foot fall, sister company data conversion etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 10 years of relevant UAE experience in Marketing field.
- Strong analytical, communication, time-management and creativity skills
- Strong ability to focus on customer/market and take initiative Experience with social media