A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Restaurant Manager”.
|Company Name||Paramount Hotel Dubai|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 18,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We all imagine that our lives are movies, constantly surprising us in every way. Well, at least the creative souls do.
Are you one of those creative minds? A character, a storyteller? Do you want to be part of a globally recognized brand that has been entertaining for over 100 years?
Join the audition for Restaurant Manager and start scripting your own story at Paramount.
Oversee the operational and financial aspects of the restaurant operation. He/she insures the implementation and consistency of the company standards and supports the F&B Manager in driving forward the F&B ambitions of the property.
- Take responsibility for the business performance of the outlet
- Take responsibility for the qualitative performance of the outlet
- Actively support the hotel’s team culture, and help to achieve the hotel’s vision, goals and values
- Plan and coordinating menus with the chef
- Ensure that all colleagues act in accordance with Paramount Hotel standards
- Ensure all equipment is in good condition and correct training for its use is arranged
- Attend all training sessions arranged by the hotel
- Carry out other duties as and when requested by management
- Ensure time and attendance sheets and holiday planners are accurately maintained and distributed to F&B Manager when appropriate
- Ensure that outlet operates efficiently and profitably while maintaining standards in terms of food, service, health & safety and reputation
- Analyze and plan outlet sales levels and profitability
- Organize marketing activities and promotional events in cooperation with the Marketing and Communication Department
- Prepare reports at the end of the shift/week, including colleague control, cost of sales control and sales
- Create and execute plans for department sales, profit and team development
- Set budgets and/or agreeing them with senior management
- Develop outlet up-selling strategy and communicate to all relevant team
- Ensure guests’ satisfaction is met by every member of staff
- Develop a strategy for handling special requests and VIPs
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position, preferable in luxury hotel/restaurant environment
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment
- Organized and well planned
- Able to work with speed and efficiency throughout maintaining positive attitude