A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||Supreme FX|
|Qualification||Bachelors | Masters|
|Experience||4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||7,000 AED – 8,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||500 – 1000 Employees|
Designation: – Accountant
Location: – Dubai
As Forex Trading company, we are seeking a professional and experienced accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
To be successful in this role, you need to have previous experience with Forex, and banking industries with a minimum of three years (this is a must). Furthermore, the successful candidate must have a good experience using the following accounting software including QUICKBOOKS, SAP ERP, SAGE ERP, XERO, and ZOHO.
- Provides P/L & balance sheets to the CEO weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Record all trading transactions in relation to deposit, withdraws, profit and loss for each client.
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Take the extra mile to engage customers and meeting customer’s financial enquiries.
Accountant responsibilities include managing customer’s trading account P/L, auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating VAT payments and returns. In addition, conducting reports on accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring the company is compliant with all tax regulations.