A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Waiter/Waitress”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||1 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||2,500 AED – 3,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Seddiqi Holding is a family-owned and managed company with a unique, diversified portfolio of businesses and brands across numerous sectors. The business units include Ahmed Seddiqi & Sons – the longest standing and largest unit within the group, Seddiqi Properties, Swiss Watch Services and Mizzen
Today, the family counts over 50 luxury brands, such as Rolex, Patek Philippe, Chopard, Messika, 1915, Aesop, Orlebar Brown, Gentle Monster, and more, in over 60+ locations across Middle East.
Curious where your next opportunity will take you? Let’s Talk!
Position – Waiter / Waitress
Location – Dubai
- Provide excellent customer service to guests.
- Greet and escort customers.
- Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies).
- Take accurate food and drinks orders.
- Ensure areas set up and prepared by setting up linens, silverware and glasses as required.
- Communicate order details to the Caterer or Hospitality Supervisor.
- Prepare hot, cold, and mixed drinks.
- Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware away for cleaning.
- Clean tables and/or counters after guests have finished dining.
- Follow all relevant health department regulations.
- Stock service areas with supplies such as coffee, food, tableware, and linens.
- Support the front desk and hostesses as required in welcoming and seating guests during busy periods.
- Support the Retail Sales team in the sales process (this can involve packaging, retrieving stock etc) as required.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Hospitality Supervisor or Showroom Manager.
Whom we are looking for
- High School or equivalent.
- 1-3 years job related experience in High-end restaurant / fine dining establishment or with 4-star hotel or above.
- English – Good verbal and written communication.
- Good client service skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multi task.
The key to our success is the team that works here – and we reward and celebrate success,
If you’re proud of your past successes, but your future excites you more then let us be a part of your future – Apply Now!
NOTE – Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest in joining Seddiqi Holding.