A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, the United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Financial Accountant”.
|Company Name||Byyat E Commerce|
|Qualification||Bachelors | Masters | CA | CMA | CPA | ACCA|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 4,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||500 – 1000 Employees|
The Company was incorporated Dated 14th June 2022, Abu Dhabi UAE and is headquartered in Abu Dhabi, UAE. The company’s core values are Time Management, Best Customer services and Best Skilled services. The company supports Mental Health, Climate Change and Sea-life Protection as a Corporate and would like all their Customers and Business Partners to support the same.Job description
We are currently seeking passionate and dynamic individual who has a passion for Finance & Accounting
• Managing the entire ledger accounting function within the department which include the establishment and closing accounts within the financial system on daily basis.
• Reconciliation of Bank Accounts with Customer’s invoices, Payable & Receivable.
• Financial Statement Preparation on Monthly, Quarterly and Annual basis.
• Monthly P & L and Balance Sheet Analysis and Reporting to CEO.
• Monthly & Quarterly Financial Reporting to the CEO.
• External Audit queries handling and preparation of management responses & action plan on internal audit observation.
• Preparation of VAT Reports Quarterly and Submit to FTA
• Auto Bank Reconciliation (CE Module).
• Budget and Forecast preparation and finalization.
• Intercompany reconciliation.
• Fixed Asset processing and reconciliation.
• Monitoring and reporting on accounting inconsistencies (if there is any).
• Preparation and Verifying of Staff payroll, WPS processing Employee Leave Salary, Gratuity & Final Settlement.
• Keeping up to date with financial policies, practices, and regulations (IFRS and UAE VAT).
• Preparing Quarterly VAT report.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• 5-7 Years of Accounting Experience.
• Master of Commerce or/and CA, CMA, CPA or / and ACCA.
• Strong Knowledge of ERP Advanced
• Excellent MS Excel capabilities
How We Reward Your Professionalism
• AED 2500 Basic Salary
• AED 1500 Transportation and Accommodation allowance
• Residence visa: Company
• Basic Health Insurance
• One Air Ticket (Home Country)
• 15 days paid time off and official holidays in annual basis.
• Working hours: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (Sun – Fri)
• Office Location: Home Remotely | Yas Mall, Cloud Space
- Medical insurance