A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accounts Payable”.
||Rotana Hotel Management Corporation PJSC|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,500 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
APPLY NOW – CHECK THE BELOW EMAIL TO APPLY FOR A JOB
Amwaj Rotana is currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Finance professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As an Accounts Payable you are responsible to check all invoices with purchase orders, control LPO’s and maintain contracts file in a smooth and effective way and in compliance with all policies, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Control LPOs, check and verify long outstanding LPOs
• Check arithmetical accuracy, date, quality and receive stamp approval on the invoices with LPO or agreement
• Tally and receive total invoice and reconciliation of outstanding with total payable balance
• Follow up any discrepancies with the suppliers in writing
• Check and tally posted invoices with invoice totals and filed supplier-wise
• Ensure that other internal expense reports are approved by the Director of Finance / Financial Controller and the General Manager
• Ensure payment of internal expense reports with relevant approval e.g. salary, reimbursement of visa expenses to the Government Relations Officer, cash advance, loan, leave settlement, final settlement, etc.
• Ensure that all cheques to be locked and cheques should be endorsed