A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accounts Officer”.
||Chemaf Resources Limited|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,500 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
What you become a part of:
The successful candidate will support day-to-day accounting operations including but not limited to record keeping, preparation of invoices and managing the payments and expenses of the organization.
What to expect:
- Process accounts payable and receivable.
- Check invoices, both incoming and outgoing, for any inaccuracies.
- Reconcile accounts with the general ledger; perform bank reconciliations.
- Handle general account queries from internal and external sources.
- Handle the cash operations & recording journal entries for office expenses.
- Maintain up-to-date accounting records; utilize database software to organize accounting information.
- Support preparing financial activity reports on ad-hoc and regular basis.
- Assist in preparing audit reports and liaise with the external auditors.
- Payroll processing
- Payment of supplier’s invoices through banking system
- Perform other duties, as may be assigned from time to time.
Essential skills, experience, and qualifications:
- End-to-end understanding of accounting processes (Sub-ledger – Ledger – Trial Balance – Financials – Reporting, etc.).
- Prior exposure with SAP (S4 HANA Mining) is mandatory and high-proficiency in the use of MS Office suite.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Quick to collaborate and coordinate with team members when necessary.
- Self-starter with an ability to stay independently motivated and deliver the assigned mandate.
- A minimum bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Business/ Business Management.
- 3-5 years’ experience working as an accountant/ in financial accounting field.
What does the job pay?
Annual base salary between AED 60,000 to AED 85,000 (depending on experience), standard UAE employment benefits.