A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Legal Secretary”.
||Mahmood Hussain Law Firm|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||2,500 AED – 3,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50 – 100 Employees|
The candidate for this position will be successful if they are able to execute a variety of secretarial duties of a confidential nature. These tasks will include working with lawyers, paralegals and other members of the firm with a series of administrative functions. Therefore, the candidate will have to have effective time managements and organizational skills coupled with the ability to be detail oriented.
- Maintain lawyers calendar by scheduling conferences, hearings, and other meetings.
- Preparing timesheet reports, quotations and or any other legal documents.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to one or multiple lawyers.
- File, organize, scan, copy and fax legal documents in a timely manner.
- Facilitate the meeting of deadlines by keeping multiple agendas and provide timely reminders.
Skills and Qualifications
- Must have minimum 2-3 years of UAE experience from relevant industry.
- Familiarity with legal documents and terminology.
- Knowledge of MS Office and ability to work with legal technology.
- Able to work as a team with lawyers and other colleagues.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.