A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Real Estate Broker”.
||GPG GLOBAL REAL ESTATE|
|Experience||1 – 2 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||2,500 AED – 3,500 AED Commission based|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
GPG Global Real Estate is hiring Real Estate Investment Advisor for Off plan and residential real estate.
Are you interested in working for us in Dubai? You might be working in real sector currently and want to progress further your career, or looking to begin your career in property? If the idea of being part of a highly knowledgeable and skilled team of people who are creating something special for their clients and for themselves, whilst earning tax-free money is appealing, we would be more than happy to hear from you.
GPG looks up to the broader horizon and has a glorious vision of improving and elevating the property investing of people at large. GPG is a real estate brokerage company having its operations in Dubai and London with a vast clientele of happy and satisfied customers. The team is driven by the virtues of cutting-edge Industry Knowledge, Honesty, Trust, Hard work and Dedication. Every individual at Global Property Finance is passionate about working for the welfare of their clients.
“Completely Commission based job & only UAE Real Estate experienced candidate will be considered”
• Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the
right price under the best terms
• Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
• Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices,
mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
• Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
• Display and market real property to possible buyers
• Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc.)
• Manage property auctions or exchanges
• Maintain and update listings of available properties
• Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors
• Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors
• Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
• Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
• Minimum 1 years working “DUBAI” experience as a Real Estate Agent.
• Proven track of successful sales track record
• Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
• Pleasant and trustworthy.
• MS Office and CRM systems familiarity
• Real estate agent’s or broker’s license
• Driving License
• Language skills: English, French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Chinese and German
· Only Commission
· UAE Residence Visa
· A competitive commission structures
· Discounted private medical insurance
· Full back-office support
· Strong in-house marketing and administrative support
· A very pleasant and joyful work environment
· Career progression opportunities as company grows
· Additional regular incentives and rewards for high performers
· Bespoke induction & ongoing training
· Existing database and guaranteed leads.