A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Corporate Finance Manager”.
|Company Name||IFFCO Group|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | CA | MBA|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||22,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Provide requisite support to Director Finance (OFPC) in analyzing and monitoring key business metrics and in business partnering of assigned businesses through periodical interaction with BU teams and business reviews. Participate in annual business planning exercise. Monitor working capital and risk management.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support Director Finance in monitoring business performance through analysis and key business performance metrics and in business partnering.
- Actively participate in the development of Annual Business Plans of assigned BUs as per guidelines.
- Help develop and monitor forward-looking business intelligence and key business metrics with BUs.
- Help ensure financial discipline and working capital management. Monitor capital expenditure. Help enforce strict credit control.
- Monitor effective management of foreign currency, interest, and counterparty risks. Help devise risk management strategies.
- Support special initiatives from Corporate
- Support business acquisition, restructuring and disinvestment initiatives.
- Critically examine existing systems, workflows, procedures, policies and controls and suggest improvements.
- Monitor compliance with IFFCO policies and applicable corporate, tax and labour laws.
- Travelling to various locations for Review and Meetings
- Business support & performance monitoring.
- Working capital management.
- Business intelligence and monitoring.
- Support special initiatives (SSC, Oracle ERP implementation & optimization etc.)
- Skills development.
Work experience requirement
5-7 years of experience in Finance within a relevant manufacturing environment with at least 2 years in the Corporate Finance Department Leadership Role.
- Chartered Accountant with relevant experience preferably of FMCG businesses (multi-product/multi-location).
- MBA with specialization in Finance from a reputed Business School will be an added advantage.
- Functional knowledge and relevant experience of financial accounting, business analysis, business planning, forecasting and costing.
- Business focus; operational level exposure to business partnering and strategic decision making.
- Hands-on exposure to Oracle, SAP or other major ERP.