A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Junior Accountant”.
|Company Name||Mustard & Linen|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree| Masters Degree|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,500 AED – 5,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We are searching for an enthusiastic Junior Accountant to join our amazing team at Mustard & Linen in Abu Dhabi.
Growing your career as a Full Time Junior Accountant is an incredible opportunity to develop exceptional skills.
If you are strong in communication, presentation and have the right personality for the job, then apply for the position of Junior Accountant at Mustard & Linen today!
We are searching for a Junior Accountant with a successful track record of working with Project Managers. We are looking for someone who is passionate about their work, fosters our team spirit, and wants to join a highly creative, collaborative team. What You Will Do Responsible for overall timely and accurate invoicing, including but not limited to:
- Ensure appropriate accounting policies are applied and implemented
- Ensure timely posting of journal entries
- Organize all company financial programs and ensure compliance to budgetary requirements
- Analyze and forecast financial requirements for project and organization
- Oversee the wire transfer, collection, deposit, and reconciliation of bank funds and accounts
- Supervise and ensure efficient working of all financial transactions in organization.
- Monitor and track all accounts payable per projects
- Provide support to auxiliary schedules for auditing purposes as per assigned work when needed
- Analyze and periodic reconciliation of various general ledger accounts/project accounts.
- Ensure timely preparation and submission of VAT and other tax returns
- Prepare and generate customer invoices based on Contract award and based on Progress reports forwarded by Project team.
- Preparation of application, follow up and operational expertise related to Letter of Credits and Various Bank Guarantees when needed.
- Monitoring and record keeping of Company Credit Cards and ensure payments on Due dates.
- Journalizing Etisalat and DEWA bills on regular monthly basis, segregate Personal and Company calls and ensure timely payments.
- Provide support to safe keeping of internal expenses in company.
- Preparation of monthly Profit & Loss Account, Balance Sheet and Cash Flows
- Preparation of Monthly Bank Reconciliations
- Prepare Journals for Petty Cash, and disbursement of Fuel expenses and its records
- Prepare monthly pay slips, payroll and distribution of salaries of staff through WPS.
- Verification of Employee Leave, Gratuity and Salary settlements and its corresponding journal entries
- Reconciliation of Clients, Suppliers and Sub Contractors account periodically.
- Laise with External Auditors and provide adequate documentation related to the JD when needed.
What Are We Looking For: Candidate must possess the following
- CPA, Post Graduate Degree in Accounts
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in accounting in UAE, Preferably with Interior design, architecture, or consultant background
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly in Excel
- Well versed with UAE Taxation and Labor Regulations
- Possess good inventory management and costing skills
- Hands on experience related to Accounts Receivable/Payable, General Ledger, and Reporting
- ERP Software exposure (Sage 50/Focus/Tally, etc.)
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Must demonstrate a high level of accuracy and consistent work performance
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage different personality types
- Must have good practical organization skills, planning of resources and scheduling
- Candidate must have QuickBooks knowledge, familiar with progress invoicing, project invoicing and UAE VAT accounting.
About The Company
Mustard and Linen provide a complete design consultancy service for hospitality, residential, commercial & exhibition projects. We are specialized in creating a brand from scratch. First, we listen, then we create. We deliver a project by ensuring that all the phases are perfectly achieved, and assist you with the realization of the project by working closely with the assigned contractor.
- Excellent benefits
- Advancement opportunities
- Attractive package