A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Document Control Information Lead”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree| Masters Degree|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Location||Ras Al Khaimah|
Project: A world-class resort project located in Ras Al Khaimah, UAE. This unique project will be the first of its kind in the UAE and is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Document Control – Information Lead.
This key role will report to the project director, the position will be full-time and based on-site in the Ras Al Khaimah project office. The successful candidate must demonstrate a proven ability to deliver complex projects.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Managing the design, configuration, and implementation of web-based project control systems including information management, cost management, and change management, and supporting the project teams throughout the life of the project.
- Having good knowledge of the overall project lifecycle in line with Mace Way (control center) from design through to handover.
- Having excellent attention to detail and ability to validate and check data and reports, recording and reports produced, providing basic commentary and analysis.
- Training and supporting the project information management team.
- Preparing audit projects.
You have an experience with web-based information management systems; good IT skills covering Excel; Word, SharePoint, and Outlook; good experience of web-based applications/ software; sound knowledge and recent experience of using Aconex and other EDM software; sound knowledge of integrated cost and information management systems; in addition to mandatory training courses: Achieved professional qualification (e.g., APM, MSP. PPC, etc.).
Apply now for a confidential discussion.