A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
||Hörmann Middle East & Africa FZE|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 7,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
- Receiving, allocating and posting of supplier invoices and customer payments
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier and customer accounts.
- Supplier and customer coordination as and when required
- Recording of bank transactions related to payments and receipts
- Monthly bank reconciliation including resolution of any differences in a timely manner.
- Input and ensure the accuracy of the general ledger bookings with right cost center.
- Booking intercompany transactions and monthly reconciliation.
- Booking of accruals and other adjusting entries in coordination with Management.
- Support to the Financial Controller in recording transactions on a day to day level paying attention to detail while recording these transactions.
- Support to the Financial Controller to close monthly reports according to Hörmann Policies and procedures.
- Assist internal and external auditors and implement recommendations.
Education: B.Com / Finance Graduate, professional accounting qualification would be an advantage.
- 2 years of minimum experience.
- Knowledge of computerized accounting system – especially SAP
- Knowledge of International Accounting Standards / IFRS
- Good computer skills Personal skills
- Good communication skill
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, reliable, and accountable individual.