A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “IT Manager”.
||UAS International Trip Support|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
- Responsible to lead in terms of researching, planning, organizing, and executing of all IT support and Software Development functions. Monitor and improve continuously the efficiency of the IT services as well as the performance of the IT service delivery.
- Manage the development, implementation, installation and operation of information and functional systems for UAS.
- Responsible to direct all activities including analysis, design, development and implementation of business application and network systems, computer operations and support systems to ensure that the enterprise offers state-of-the-art information technology support and services to its users and aligns with strategic goals.
- Responsible for managing budgeting and planning. Provide technical expertise and coordinate projects implemented by outsourced IT teams. Enforcing IT security policies and best practices.
- Review and document existing office setup on a global scale and keep a structured and comprehensible state of current infrastructure with proper backup, failover and disaster recovery solutions.
- Responsible for Service Design, Transition and Operation Management, and ensuring Continual Service Improvements in the current IT setup.
- Ensure the continual functioning of mission-critical operations and lead IS/IT Risk Analysis.
- Technical knowledge in networking, virtualization, cloud systems and IT security required
- Programming and Database management skills, required
- Experience with DevOps and Agile methodologies and tools, required
- Project Management experience is essential
- Deep understanding of IT security policies, is required, CISM certification is a plus
- Deep understanding of Cloud tools and services, is required, Microsoft Azure hands-on desirable
- Through understanding of IT and practical applications to support the company’s goals.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science required; master’s degree or MBA preferred.
- At least five years of experience managing an IT department. Aviation experience is highly desirable.
- Hands-on candidates with strong technical skills will be given priority.
Due to the volume of applications received, only shortlisted applicants who meet the job requirement will be contacted. We sincerely appreciate and thank all applicants who are interested in joining UAS International Trip Support.