A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Floor Manager”.
||Awj Investments LLC|
|Experience||4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 10,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
- Assist in scheduling reservations or special events.
- Ensure that all aspects are communicated to the culinary team and to all employees.
- Manage floor staff workforce, ensuring that guest area is smoothly covered as per shift & work schedule.
- Assist Host staff with greeting and guest orientation during peak times of operation.
- Organize all documentation for shift work daily including pre-shift reports, daily training topics, shift floor plan, and update the staff with all new rules and circulars.
- Ensure all staff is meeting all established standards of service.
- Monitor and test service skills of staff, retrain and reinforce all standards on food and quality of service details.
- Record all guest comments, complaints, or feedback in order to finalize the weakness point of service and work to avoid it in the future
- Monitor and maintain the cleanliness of the dining area & work areas.
- Plan and conduct morning briefings with all staff outlets on a daily basis to ensure staff is correctly communicated and updated with all new policies and between departments.
- Control product wastage use in the kitchen area as well as in the guest area.
- Report any issues or grievances to the outlet manager.
Apply Now: [email protected]