A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
|Company Name||The London Project Group|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree| Masters Degree | CMA | CA|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||10,000 AED – 12,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
The London Project Group is looking for a Skilled & Talented Senior Accountant.
1. Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
2. Review and reconciliation of Daily Sales Reports
3. Daily review of discounts, voids and complementary transactions
4. Provide input into department’s goal setting process
5. Assist with tax returns, municipality and other payments
6. Plan, assign and review junior’s work
7. Accounts Payable Management
8. Accounts Payable Reconciliation
9. Bank Statement Reconciliation
10. Distribution of Cash salaries (regular & casual) & service charge
11. Reimbursement of bills – Outlet managers/supervisors/cashiers
12. Reimbursement of PRO bills
13. Inter-co transactions – posting & reconciliation
14. Support month-end and year-end close process
15. Liaise with Finance Manager to improve financial procedures
16. Other duties and responsibilities assigned by Finance Manager from time to time
Requirements and skills
1. Proven experience as a chief or senior accountant
2. Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
3. Familiarity with financial accounting statements
4. Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
5. Experience with software packages like MS Excel, Xero and QuickBooks
6. BS degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant
7. Relevant Certification (Masters/CMA/CA- Semi Qualified) will be preferred
8. 3 to 4 years of UAE experience required (Hospitality Industry will be preferred)
What We Offer You
This isn’t just your next job – it’s your opportunity to be part of an amazing team that delivers on our promise to meet and exceed our guest’s experience the moment they walk through our doors! We offer competitive pay and benefits with structured programs for growth and career advancement. We consider our employees to be our greatest asset.
Please get in touch if this position matches your skills and interests and tell us more about you by applying now.
About The London Project – Dubai
Welcome to The London Project!
London is a melting pot of ideas, culture, sensibility, tradition, and innovation; it is a global stage of new and old and encapsulates the vision we hold. Project represents the collaborative enterprise to achieve this vision.
More than just a restaurant, The London Project is a collaboration of lifestyle elements from great food to progressive cocktails, unique entertainment, private events and more. Inspired by the city of London and its dynamic and ever evolving nature, The London Project personifies the city’s greatest qualities.