A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Junior Accountant “.
|Company Name||Leaders Language Factory|
|Experience||1 – 2 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,000 AED – 5,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We are looking for an ambitious Junior Accountant to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Post invoices after the verification
- Timely update the accounts receivables and accounts payables.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements, and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Assist with VAT return filing, reviewing of expenses, preparing budget and forecast, etc. as assigned.
- Update financial data in a timely manner & ensure that all information is accurate.
- Adhere to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Assist with other accounting projects and Ad-hoc Reports.
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. Zoho Books)
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience.